What is a cultural development plan?
A cultural development plan enables local government staff to be effective in planning for rich, vibrant cultures in their communities, using an evidence informed, outcome focused approach. This plan should respond to your overall Council Plan, and is supported by Annual Business Plans for the department, project plans for specific activities and individual staff work plans. This resource is designed to support cultural development staff to competently create plans. This resource can help you;
Create a new Cultural Development Plan
- Read through the Background pages to gain an understanding of the ideas that underpin the Framework.
- Begin Creating your own plan by using the Principles 1 to 6, in order.
- Complete the Action Steps on each page to create your plan.
Assess an existing plan
- Click Evaluate your plan and be guided through an assessment process.
- Most pages have a list of specific resources related to the topic. CDN’s publications page provides a range of additional resources relevant to cultural development planning in Australia.
- For queries and assistance please email: email@example.com